Version High-alloy tool steel
- Very high wear resistance.
- Good price / performance ratio.
- Even higher wear resistance due to the plating of the contact surfaces.
- Ideally suited for the processing of abrasive materials.
Version powder metallurgical materials
- High resistance to wear and corrosion.
- Non-return valves made of nitrated steel.
- High torsion strength, wear resistance limited.
Version TiN en CrN coated
- The best non-stick properties.
Often available from stock (Germany / Italy) for a.o .:
Arburg, Demag, Engel, KM, KF, Netstal, Stork, Novapax and Dr. Boy.
In addition, special versions are available such as ball valves, spring-operated sets and LSR version. In addition, under ‘Dynamic mixers’ you will find sets that have been specially developed for improved homogenization.