The melt is optimally homogenized during the injection stroke. The laminar flow characteristic of plastic flow is hereby converted to a swirling plug flow. As a result, your product will qualitatively be improved considerably by a more even cooling / shrinkage and a considerably better distribution of the masterbatch, resulting in a constant, uniform color.
Due to the improved distribution of the pigment, a considerably lower percentage of masterbatch can also suffice, meaning that you have earned back the investment for the mixer in a very short time. (often within a few weeks!) 4Moulding also supplies complete mixing noses in addition to the mixing sets.
Pittaluga static mixers – mixers
- Highest quality
- Very competitive price
- Perfect distribution of pigment and additives
- Optimum mechanical strength
- Failure reduction
- Constanter tailoring of end products
- Saving masterbatch – Particularly short pay-back time
- Does not cause color problems
- Mixers, spray nozzle, adapter and heating element available
Please contact us for a free advice or offer.